Updated Wednesday 3 March 2021
We have an ongoing commitment to providing therapy services throughout the coronavirus pandemic and the spread of COVID-19. Keeping our clients and their families safe and healthy is our top priority.
In accordance with the latest health update, we advise our clients:
- Anyone visiting Kites must sign in using the mandatory contact registers such as the SafeWA app and using hand sanitiser upon entry.
- Regularly checking the WA government website (link opens in new window), for updated information.
- You may want to continue to wear a mask when in public for your own safety.
- Continue to be mindful of social distancing.
- Washing your hands, and your child’s hands with soap and water (preferable) or sanitiser where not available.
- Regularly spraying down hard surfaces.
- Minimising physical contact with the elderly and people at high risk, especially people with suppressed immune systems or ongoing health conditions.
COVID-19 Vaccination Program
Kites Children’s Therapy supports the Australian government’s COVID-19 vaccination program and is staying up-to-date with the latest program information released by the Australian Department of Health.
We will be supporting our clients, their families and everyone in the Kites community throughout the vaccination program rollout.
We encourage all clients and the community to visit the government’s COVID-19 vaccination online resources to keep themselves up to date.
Through these resources you can learn more about the priority rollout, preparing to receive the vaccination, information for people with disability, and you can also access the vaccination eligibility checker.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact us via our main telephone line (08) 9311 8222 or via email at email@example.com.
Further information on COVID-19
The Australian Government’s Department of Health (link opens in new window) website provides up-to-date information about COVID-19. The NDIS (link opens in new window) is also providing information which may assist your family.
The Disability Information Helpline provides information and referrals on 1800 643 787 or visit https://www.dss.gov.au/disabilityhelp. The Helpline is available Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm (AEDT), excluding national public holidays.