We’re dedicated to creating best practices, that meet the needs of our clients.
We’re initiating a Parent Reference Group, so you as a parent can contribute to our organisation in a meaningful way. And, in doing so, ensuring you receive the best services that cater to you and your child’s needs.
We’re a client-centred practice. Everything we do is to help your child reach their therapy goals.
The role of the Parent Reference Group:
Joining our reference group will give you the opportunity to have a say in our strategic decisions. As a member you will:
- Have the opportunity to make valuable contributions regarding our therapies and services.
- Lead initiatives locally on issues that are important to you.
- Encourage and facilitate knowledge sharing.
- Be part of a valuable client partnership, to strengthen communication.
- Suggest improvements and highlight areas of weakness and strengths.
Meetings are run on a bi-monthly schedule, every second month, via phone or Zoom. You’ll meet with other parents and carers, with children receiving services from Kites Therapy.